Will the world end tomorrow?

All research or scholarship questions
Zazaban

Will the world end tomorrow?

Postby Zazaban » Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:58 pm

ok ,don't believe tihs anymore, but still up for debate.

eon8. I think it's trying to tell us the world will end tomorrow. if you look it has a reference to a passage in revelations talking about the end of the world.

EON8 is said to be the apocalypse. When you get to EON8 from a unverified site on the security page, it says "Please Consult C22:S13 in your handbooks immediately." Handbook? Im guessing the bible. So if Eon8=Apocalpyse, what is the synonym for the Apocalypse in the Bible? The Book of Revelation. When you consult Chapter 22: Section 13, the passage reads as: "I am the Alpha amd the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

Scary how everything fits? How about another small thing: The Bible reading page location is C22:S13. That lies in the part of the bible where it explains the end of the world. Add together the reading numbers. 2+2+1+3= 8. Eon8.

I suppose Baha'u'llah's 1000 years to the next Manifestation was a metaphor. He will come tomorrow.

UPDATE: Ezekial, Chapter 1, Verse 12.

UPDATE: One page says from an error for the user to resort to "C22:S13 in your handbook". This can be interpreted as a Bible reference, Chapter 22, Section 13. The most seemingly relevant passages are shown below.
Book of Revelation:"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and last, the beginning and the end."
Book of Numbers:"The next morning Balaam got up and said to Balak's princes, "Go back to your own country, for the Lord has refused to let me go with you.""
Book of Samuel (1):"Saul said to him, "Why have you conspired against me, you and the son of Jesse, giving him bread and a sword and inquiring of God for him, so that he has rebelled against me and lies in wait for me, as he does today?""
Psalm 22, Line 13: "Roaring lions tearing their prey open their mouths wide against me."
Isaiah 22:13: "and behold, joy and gladness, killing cattle and killing sheep, eating flesh and drinking wine: 'Let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we will die.'"
Justice and equity are twin Guardians that watch over men. From them are revealed such blessed and perspicuous words as are the cause of the well-being of the world and the protection of the nations.
~ Bahá'u'lláh

Return to “Discussion”