Jonah's library of Baha'i books for sale

Advertisements, businesses, sales (Baha'i-related)
Jonah-admin
Site Admin

Jonah's library of Baha'i books for sale

Postby Jonah-admin » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:26 am

I have till November 25 to sell my library of academic and historical Baha'i books before moving to Ontario. After that, I'm donating anything that remains to the local Baha'is (Vancouver).

I'm selling them through Amazon. Here's my bare-bones Amazon seller's page. My rates are less than that of the other sellers, because I want to move these. Amazon requires higher prices to cover their charges and shipping, but you can order direct from me, by email, so we can do bulk orders and each save money. Email me at jonahwinters (at) gmail.com.

The catalog of what's for sale can be seen at bahai-library.com/jonahslibrary.

Thanks, -Jonah

Jonah-admin
Site Admin

Time to make a deal!

Postby Jonah-admin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:31 pm

Three weeks left before I have to donate anything that's left. I'll now accept HALF PRICE for items listed at http://www.bahai-library.com/jonahslibrary . Email me at jonahwinters (at) gmail.com to make a deal.

-Jonah

BritishBahai

Re: Jonah's library of Baha'i books for sale

Postby BritishBahai » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:16 pm

I've told a few of my Canadian friends about this.

Here in the UK we have a Bahai mailing list where people advertise things, events, etc, and it gets sent out to all the Bahais in the UK. I dont know if you guys over there have something like this aswell, so if you do, you might wanna send an email out. Now that the books are selling at half-price, I think you might get a better response... :)
"I have desired only what Thou didst desire, and love only what Thou dost love"

Return to “Commercial”