Search Chronology for entries about "Abu-Sinan"
from the Chronology
|1914 1 Nov
||Turkey enters the war on the side of the Central Powers.
- Palestine is blockaded and Haifa is bombarded. [GPB304]
- `Abdu'l-Bahá sends the Bahá'ís to the Druze village of Abú-Sinán for asylum. [AB411; DH124; GPB304]
- For `Abdu'l-Bahá in war time see CH188–228.
- `Abdu'l-Bahá had grown and stored corn in the years leading up to the war and was now able to feed not only local people but the British army. [AB415, 418; CH210; GPB304, 306]
- See CH209–10 for other villages inhabited by Bahá'ís.
||The Great War; Central Powers
||The Bahá'ís of Haifa and `Akká return to their homes from the village of Abú-Sinán. [DH147]
||Haifa; `Akká; Abú-Sinán