Search Chronology for entries about "Arizona"
from the Chronology
|1982 19 – 20 Jun
||The teaching project Camino Del Sol (Trail of Light), comprising indigenous believers from North America, is formed on the Navajo Reservation in Arizona, United States. [BW18:239]
- The team travels through Central and South America in a programme of cultural exchange. [BW18:172]
- For a report of the project and pictures see BW18:239–45 and BW19:74–6.
||Camino Del Sol (Trail of Light)
|1984 16 Nov
||Shu’á’u’lláh ‘Alá’í, Hand of the Cause of God, passes away in Scottsdale, Arizona. (b. 16 November 1889) [BW19:594; VV123]
- BW19: 159 says this was 17 November.
- For his obituary see BW19:593–5.
- Shoghi Effendi had appointed him among the second contingent on the 29th of February, 1952. [MoCxxiii]
||Shu’a’u’llah ‘Ala’i; Hand of the Cause; In Memoriam; Appointment Hand - Second Contingent
|1992 25 Mar
||William Sears, Hand of the Cause of God, passes away in Tucson, Arizona. (28 March, 1911) [BINS267; VV124]
- Shoghi Effendi had appointed him among the third contingent on the 2nd of October, 1957. [MoCxxiii]
||Hand of the Cause of God; Hand of the Cause; William Sears; Bill Sears; In Memoriam; Appointment Hand - Third Contingent