Search Chronology for entries about "Bujnúrd"
from the Chronology
|1944 after Aug
||Following the murder of Bahá’ís at Sháhrúd, Iran, and the widespread publicity on the outcome of the trial, there is an upsurge in persecution of Bahá’ís throughout Iran. [BW18:389]
- At Ábádih Bahá’ís are beaten and their houses sacked. [BW18:389]
- The Bahá’í centre at Bandar Jaz is attacked. [BW18:389]
- Two Bahá’ís are knifed at Bandar Sháh. The attackers are set free and attack a further three Bahá’ís, leaving one an invalid. [BW18:390]
- Bahá’ís, including women and children, are attacked and beaten at Bushrúyih, their homes and shops looted and burned and the Bahá’í cemetery desecrated. [BW18:390]
- Bahá’í houses are attacked and looted at Fárán, Káshán and Ná’in. [BW13:390]
- Bahá’í houses are set on fire in Gulpáygán and Zábul. [BW18:390]
- Bahá’ís are driven from town in Bujnúrd, Gunábád and Tabas. [BW18:390]
- The Bahá’í cemetery at Mahmúdábád is desecrated.
- Bahá’ís are beaten at Miyán-du-áb, Rafsanján, Sangsar and Sírján. [BW18:390]
- Bahá’ís are stoned at Qasr-i-Shírín. [BW18:390]
|Iran; Abadih; Bandar Jaz; Bandar Shah; Bushruyih; Faran; Kashan; Na’in; Gulpaygan; Zabul; Bujnurd; Gunabad; Tabas; Mahmudabad; Miyan-du-ab; Rafsanjan; Sangsar; Sirjan; Qasr-i-Shirin
||Persecution, Iran; Persecution, Destruction; Persecution, Other; Persecution