Search Chronology for entries about "Quito"
from the Chronology
|1979 29 Dec
||Rahmatu’lláh Muhájir, Hand of the Cause of God and Knight of Bahá’u’lláh, passes away in Quito, Ecuador. (b. 1923) [BW18:486, 651]
- Shoghi Effendi had appointed him among the third contingent on the 2nd of October, 1957. [MoCxxiii]
- For his obituary see BW18:651–9.
- See also Muhájir, Dr Muhajir: Hand of the Cause of God, Knight of Bahá’u’lláh.
||Rahmatu’llah Muhajir; Hand of the Cause; Knight of Baha’u’llah; In Memoriam; Appointment Hand - Third Contingent
|1982 6 – 8 Aug
||A Bahá’í International Conference to mark the fiftieth anniversary of the passing of the Greatest Holy Leaf is held in Quito, Ecuador, attended by some 1,450 Bahá’ís from 43 countries. [BW18:100; VV61]
- For the message of the Universal House of Justice see BW18:157–8.
- For a pictorial report see BW18:141–3.
||Baha’i International Conference; Conference; Greatest Holy Leaf
|2008 22 – 23 Nov
||Regional Conferences held in Quito, Ecuador, New Delhi, India, Kolkata, India, and Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo. [BWNS673]
||Quito; Ecuador; New Delhi; India; Kolkata; India; Lubumbashi; Democratic Republic of the Congo