Search for location "Athens"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
||Amín and Sheila Banání, a Persian-American couple, settle in Athens-Kifissia in August 1953 and are named Knights of Bahá’u’lláh for Greece. [BW452]
||Amin Banani; Sheila Banani; Knights of Bahaullah; In Memoriam
|1953 18 Sep
||Dwight and Carole Allen arrive in Athens and are named Knights of Bahá’u’lláh for Greece. [BW13:452]
||Knights of Bahaullah
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Greece is formed with its seat in Athens. [BW16:287; BW17:190]
|1980 29 Jul
||Adelbert Mühlschlegel, Hand of the Cause of God, passes away at his pioneer post in Athens, Greece. (b.16 June 1897) [BW18:613; VV52]
- For his obituary see BW18:611–13.
- Shoghi Effendi had appointed him among the second contingent on the 29th of February, 1952. [MoCxxiii]
||Adelbert Muhlschlegel; Hands of the Cause; Hands of the Cause, Births and deaths; Births and deaths; In Memoriam
|1984 28 – 30 Dec
||The first National Bahá’í Youth Conference to be held in Greece takes place in Athens. [BW19:319]
||Conferences, Bahai; Conferences, Youth; Youth; First conferences
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.