Search for location "Basutoland (Lesotho)"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1953 13 Oct
||Frederick and Elizabeth Laws arrived in Basutoland (Lesotho) and were named Knights of Bahá’u’lláh. [BW13:449, BWNS262 ]
For the story of the life of Elizabeth Laws see BW17:459–60.
Chadwick Mohapi and his wife became the first Bahá'ís in Basutoland (Lesotho). [TG166]
||Knights of Bahaullah
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.