Search for location "Belarus"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1978 23 Dec
||Helmut Winkelbach, a German Bahá’í, arrived in Bobrujsk, Belarus, and was named a Knight of Bahá’u’lláh. [Ela-D Committee of Germany Records]
||Helmut Winkelbach; Knights of Bahaullah
||Fourteen-year-old Olga Anatolevna Kirushkin becomes a Bahá’í in Minsk, the first known native person to become a Bahá’í in Belarus.
||First Bahais by country or area
|1991 2 Oct
||The first local spiritual assembly in Belarus is formed at Minsk.
||The formation of a Regional Spiritual Assembly for Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova with the seat in Kiev. [CBN Jan92 p2, CBN Jan91 pg2, BW92–3:119; VV121]
||Ukraine; Belarus; Moldova; Kiev
||NSA; Regional Spiritual Assemblies
||The first International Bahá'í Youth Conference of Belarus is held, attended by 164 people from 16 countries. [BINS299:8; BINS306:7; BW93–4:123]
||Conferences, Bahai; Conferences, Youth; Conferences, International; Youth
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Belarus is formed. [BINS341:2]
|1996 9 - 11 Feb
||The first National Bahá'í Winter School of Belarus is held near Minsk. [BINS358:3]
||Winter schools; First summer and winter schools
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.