Search for location "Brazil,"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|2011 18 Jun
||Representatives from government, religious communities and civil society organizations were among the 800 human rights supporters who gathered to call upon Iran to cease its persecution of Bahá'ís and other religious minorities. Almost 8,000 images depicting the faces of Iran's seven imprisoned Baha'i leaders (Yaran) were on display on the Copacabana beach, corresponding to the number of days of detention the seven had suffered after three years in prison. [BWNS834]
Photo 1, Photo 2, and Photo 3.
||Rio de Janeiro; Brazil,
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.