Search for location "Britain"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1863 or earlier
||Colonel Sir Arnold Burrowes Kemball, the British Consul-General in Baghdád, offers Bahá'u'lláh the protection of British citizenship and offers Him residence in India or anywhere of Bahá'u'lláh's choosing. [BBR183, 234; BBRSM65; GPB131]
- Bahá'u'lláh declines the invitation, preferring to remain in Ottoman lands. [GBP131]
- See BBR183, 508 for details on Kemball; see BBR160–1 for a picture.
|Baghdad; Iraq; India; Britain
||Colonel; Arnold Burrowes Kemball; British; Consul-General; Bahaullah, Life of
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.