Search for location "Canberra"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
||The formation of the first Local Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of Canberra, the last capital city in Australia to form.
|1982 2 – 5 Sep
||A Bahá’í International Conference to mark the fiftieth anniversary of the passing of the Greatest Holy Leaf was held in Canberra, Australia, attended by some 2,400 Bahá’ís, twice as many as were expected, from 45 countries. [BW18:100; VV61]
For the message of the Universal House of Justice see BW18:159–60.
For a pictorial report see BW18:147–50.
||Conferences, Bahai; Conferences, International; Bahiyyih Khanum (Greatest Holy Leaf)
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.