Search for location "Conakry"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1975 1 Jan
||Shidan and Susan Kouchekzadeh, an Iranian-British couple pioneering in Sierra Leone, arrive in Conakry, the first Bahá’ís to settle in Guinea.
||Conakry; Guinea; Sierra Leone
||First Bahais by country or area
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Guinea is formed with its seat in Conakry. [BINS178:8]
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.