Search for location "Edirne (Adrianople)"
|1877 – 1878
||As a result of the war between Russia and Turkey some 11 million people were freed from the Turkish yoke. Adrianople was occupied. [BKG262; GPB225]
- See BKG460 for the Siege of Plevna.
|Edirne (Adrianople); Plevna; Turkey; Russia
||Wars; History (general)
from the main catalogue
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Contribution to the Topography of 19th Century Adrianople, A, by Alexandra Yerolimpos, in Journal of the Islamic Environmental Design Research Centre, 1-2 (1993). Overview of the layout, the ethnic neighbourhoods, and history of Adrianople, including the period of Baha'u'llah's stay there. No mention of Baha'is. [about]
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.