Search for location "Grenada"
|1955. c. 1955
||The first person to become a Bahá’í in Grenada, John Protain, a waiter at the Santa Maria Hotel, enrols.
||The first local spiritual assembly in Grenada was formed in St George’s Parish.
||St Georges; Grenada
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Grenada is formed with its seat in St George’s. [BW19:62, 155]
- See BW19:523 for picture.
|St Georges; Grenada
from the main catalogue
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Grenada, by Patricia Paccassi (1995). [about]
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.