Search for location "Guyana"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Guyana, Surinam and French Guiana is formed with its seat in Georgetown, Guyana. [BW15:238]
- For picture see BW15:144.
||Nearly 880 people become Bahá’ís in Guyana. [BINS202:8]
|1990 3 Jul
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Guyana announces that the Bahá'ís constitute about five percent of the total population of the country. [BINS228:1]
- In some towns over 20 percent of the people are Bahá'ís. [BINS228:1]
|Guyana; South America
||Prime Minister Hamilton Green of Guyana made a formal state visit to the temple in Wilmette. Bahá'í Newsreel Vol. 3 number 2 [VV133]
||Guyana; Wilmette; United States
||Prime Ministers; Hamilton Green; Mashriqul-Adhkar, Wilmette; Prominent visitors
|1992 21 Apr
||After a three year teaching project in Guyana the Bahá'í population reached some 6% of the population. [Ridván Message 1992]
||A series of postage stamps overprinted with ‘Bahá'í Holy Year' is released by the postal service in Guyana. [BW92–3:122]
||Stamps; Holy Years
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.