Search for location "Kyrgyzstan"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1992 24 – 28 Oct
||The first Bahá'í Autumn School of Central Asia is held in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, attended by more than 200 Bahá'ís and many others. [BINS284:2]
||Bishkek; Kyrgyzstan; Central Asia
||Autumn schools; Firsts, Other
||Counsellor member of the International Teaching Centre Lauretta King represented the House of Justice at the first National Convention of the Baha'is of Kyrgyzstan, held 23-24 April in Bishkek. The 150 adults, youth, and children gathered for the historic event expressed their "deepest gratitude and devotion to the Blessed Beauty, Bahá'u'lláh." [BW94-95p29]
||NSA; Conventions, National; First conventions; ITC
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.