Search for location "Libreville"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
||Isaac Eziukwu, a Nigerian who had become a Bahá’í in Bangui, Central African Republic, in 1956, arrives in Libreville, Gabon, the first pioneer to the country. [BW16:522–3]
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Gabon is formed with its seat in Libreville. [BW19:62, 147]
- See BW19:522 for picture.
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.