Search for location "Lithuania"
||Martha Root journeys through the Baltic States, becoming the first Bahá’í to visit Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia (2 May). [MR272–4]
||Baltic States; Latvia; Lithuania; Estonia
|1992 25 - 27 Sep
||The first Bahá'í Youth Conference of Lithuania takes places in Kaunas, attended by 32 Bahá'ís. [BINS281:1]
||Conferences, Bahai; Conferences, Youth; Youth
||The first Bahá'í summer school of Lithuania is held in Ukmerge, attended by 20 people. [BINS346:1]
||First summer and winter schools
|1995 Dec 28 – 30
||The first teaching conference of Lithuania is held in Vilnius, attended by Bahá'ís from five countries. [BINS355:1]
||Conferences, Bahai; Conferences, teaching; First conferences
||National Spiritual Assembly of Lithuania was formed. [BW99-00p44-45, Ridván Message 156]
from the main catalogue
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Notes on the Babi and Bahá'í Religions in Russia and its territories, by Graham Hassall, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 5:3 (1993). Overview of the history of Babi and Baha'i communities in Russia and Russian territories. [about]
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.