Search for location "Luxembourg"
|1947 7 Feb
||Honor Kempton arrives in Luxembourg, the first pioneer to the country.
|1947 31 Dec
||Suzette Hipp becomes a Bahá’í in Luxembourg, the second Luxembourger to accept the Faith and the first to do so in Luxembourg.
||First Bahais by country or area
||The Regional Spiritual Assembly of the Benelux Countries is formed with its seat in Brussels, Belgium. [BW13:274]
- Its area of jurisdiction is Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
|Brussels; Belgium; Netherlands; Luxembourg; Benelux
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Luxembourg is formed. [BW13:283]
- For picture see BW13:279.
||The first Winter School of Luxembourg is held in Pétange. [BW15:284]
||First summer and winter schools
|2004 2 Apr
||The passing of Ola Pawlowska in Newfoundland, Canada. Knight of Bahá'u'lláh for St. Pierre and Miquelon, translator of the Writings (into Polish), pioneer to Poland, Luxembourg and Congo (30 years), Auxiliary Board Member. [BW'03-‘04pg236, BWNS248]
||Newfoundland; Canada; St Pierre and Miquelon; Poland; Luxembourg; Congo
||Knights of Bahaullah; Ola Pawlowska; Births and deaths; BWNS
from the main catalogue
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Dear Co-worker: Messages from Shoghi Effendi to the Benelux countries, by Shoghi Effendi (2009). Messages from Shoghi Effendi to the Benelux countries (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). [about]
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.