Search for location "Montevideo"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1919 19 Sep
||Martha Root arrived in Montevideo, Uruguay, the first Bahá'í to visit the country.
- She spent 12 hours in the city, gave books to two libraries and placed an article about the Faith in the newspaper El Dia.
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.