Search for location "Montevideo"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1919 19 Sep
||Martha Root arrived in Montevideo, Uruguay, the first Bahá'í to visit the country.
She spent 12 hours in the city, gave books to two libraries and placed an article about the Faith in the newspaper El Dia.
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.