Search for location "Nicosia"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1879. 20 Jun
||Mishkín-Qalam was given permission to move from Famagusta to Nicosia. [BBR307]
||Famagusta; Nicosia; Cyprus
||The first Bahá’í Winter School in Cyprus was held in Nicosia.
||First summer and winter schools
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Cyprus was formed with its seat in Nicosia. [BW17:190, 348]
|2003 27 Apr
||Bahá'ís from the north and south of Cyprus met when they were permitted to cross the demarcation line that had divided the island for three decades. The event followed the decision by the Turkish Cypriot authorities to lift the ban on travel across the cease-fire line. Some 60 Turkish and Greek Bahá'ís held a devotional meeting together at the Bahá'í center in Nicosia. [BWNS216]
||Nicosia; Cyprus; Turkey; Greece
||History (general); Unity; BWNS
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.