Search for location "Pietrasanta"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1954 12 Apr
||Shoghi Effendi accepted the bid made by the firm of Enrico Pandolfini of Pietrasanta in Tuscany, Italy for the supply of the obelisk will mark the place of the first Mashriqu'l-Adhkar of the Holy Land. After the delivery of the materials circumstances did not allow for the obelisk to be erected. The Universal House of Justice completed the project in August, 1971.
||Haifa; BWC; Pietrasanta; Tuscany; Italy
||Mashriqul-Adhkar, Haifa; Obelisks; Shoghi Effendi, Life of
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.