Search for location "Pittsburgh"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1873. 7 Jun
||Birth of Amelia Engelder Collins, Hand of the Cause, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
||Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania; United States
||Amelia Collins; Births and deaths
|1912 7 May
||`Abdu'l-Bahá left Cleveland for Pittsburgh, arriving the same day. [239D:63; AB189]
Talk at Hotel Schenley,
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The hotel is now the University of Pittsburgh's Student Union building, known as the William Pitt Union. [PUP105, Schenley Hotel]
||Cleveland; Pittsburgh; United States
||Abdul-Baha, Travels of; Abdul-Baha, Second Western tour; Abdul-Baha, Talks at public places
|1912 8 May
||`Abdu'l-Bahá took a morning train from Pittsburgh, arriving in Washington DC that night for His second visit to that city. [239D:64; AB189; SBR81]
He and His entourage moved into the apartment of William P. Ripley who had vacated it for this purpose. [APD59-60]
||Pittsburgh; Washington DC; United States
||Abdul-Baha, Travels of; Abdul-Baha, Second Western tour; Trains
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.