Search for location "Rawdon"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1991 18 Jun
||The passing of Hand of the Cause of God, Knight of Bahá'u'lláh, John Aldham Robarts at Rawdon, Quebec. He was born in Waterloo, Ontario 2nd of November, 1901. [VV124]
- Shoghi Effendi had appointed him among the third contingent on the 2nd of October, 1957. [MoCxxiii]
- Bahá’í World, Vol. 20, 1986-1992, “In Memoriam,” pp. 801-9.
- For his obituary see BINS250:10.
- For picture see VV124.
- For the story of how he came to learn of the Faith see SBR137.
||Hands of the Cause; Hands of the Cause, Births and deaths; Births and deaths; Knights of Bahaullah; John Robarts; In Memoriam; Births and deaths
|2000 22 Aug
||The passing of Knight of Bahá'u'lláh Audrey Robarts (née FitzGerald) in her 96th year. She is buried with her husband, Hand of the Cause of God John Robarts, in the Ecumenical Cemetery in Rawdon who predeceased her on the 18th of June, 1991.
||Rawdon; Quebec; Canada
||Audrey Robarts; Knights of Bahaullah; Births and deaths; In Memoriam
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.