Search for location "Sinajana"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1966 (In the year)
||Jesus Bias Manibusan of Sinajana, Guam, the first Chamorro to become a Bahá’í, enrolled.
||Jesus Bias Manibusan
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.