Search for location "Torrington"
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1960 12 Jul
||Horace Hotchkiss Holley, Hand of the Cause of God, passes away in Haifa. (b. 7 April, 1887 in Torrington, CT) [MC226-227, BW13:849]
- Shoghi Effendi had appointed him among the first contingent on the 24th of December, 1951. [MoCxxiii]
- For his obituary see BW13:849–858.
- For cable from the Hands of the Cause see MC217–18.
- See also SBR214-247, LoF253-264 and Holley, Horace Hotchkiss
by R. Jackson Armstrong-Ingram.
His publications Bahaism: The Modern Social Religion,
Religion for Mankind,
Bahai, The Spirit of the Age,
Baha'i Scriptures; Selections from the Utterances of Bahaʼuʼllah and Abdul Baha,
Divinations and Creation,
The World Economy of Baháʼuʼlláh,
The Inner Garden; A Book of Verse .
|Haifa; Torrington; Connecticut; United States
||Horace Holley; Hands of the Cause; Hands of the Cause, Births and deaths; Births and deaths; In Memoriam; Hands of the Cause, First Contingent; Bahai Scriptures (book); Plays; Arts
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.