Search for location "Tunis"
||'Abdu'l-Hamid Khemiri arrived in Haifa from Tunis. He was the first from that country to make a pilgrimage. [SETPE1p153]
||BWC; Tunis; Tunisia
||The Regional Spiritual Assembly of North West Africa was formed with its seat in Tunis, Tunisia. [BW13:284]
Its area of jurisdiction was Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco (International Zone), Spanish Morocco, French Morocco, Rio de Oro, Spanish Sahara, French West Africa, Gambia, Portuguese Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Gold Coast, Ashanti Protectorate, British Togoland, French Togoland, Nigeria, British Cameroons, French Cameroons, Spanish Guinea, St Thomas Island, Cape Verde Islands, Canary Islands and Madeira.
||The National Spiritual Assembly of was North West Africa formed with its seat in Tunis.
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Tunisia was formed.
||In Tunisia, the activities of the Faith were curtailed and Bahá’ís were interrogated. [BW19:50]
||Persecution, Tunisia; Persecution, Bans; Persecution
from the main catalogue
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- References to the Bahá'í Faith in the U.S. State Department's Country Reports on Human Rights Practices, by United States Department of State (1991). Excerpts from the State Department's annual compilation of Country Reports on Human Rights Practices on discrimination against the Baha'i Faith and persecution of its adherents in twenty countries. [about]
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.