Search for location "Zanzibar"
||Khodadad Irani settles in Zanzibar, the first Bahá’í to do so.
||Four people had become Bahá’ís in Zanzibar by this date.
||The first local spiritual assembly in Zanzibar is formed.
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Tanganyika and Zanzibar is formed with its seat in Dar-es-Salaam.
||Dar-es-Salaam; Tanganyika (Tanzania); Tanzania; Zanzibar
|1992 1 Feb
||The Local Spiritual Assembly of Zanzibar Island is formed. [BINS267:6]
- This is the first administrative body on the island since the revolution of 12 January 1964. [BINS267:6]
from the main catalogue
See all locations, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í Communities by Country: Research Notes, by Graham Hassall (2000). Brief notes on the history of Baha'i activities and the dates of NSA formation in Africa, China, Australia, and elsewhere. [about]
- Locations are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches match parts of a location: searching for state will also show United States.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- Please contact us if you can help add locations.
- See also all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.