Search for tag "- Reference works"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Baha'i Dates 172-221 B.E., by Universal House of Justice (2014). [about]
- Basic Bahá'í Chronology, A, by Glenn Cameron and Wendi Momen (1996). Front-matter and index of the book. The rest of the content, the Chronology itself, is at bahai-library.com/chronology where it has been greatly expanded and modified since original publication. [about]
- Basic Bahá'í Chronology, The, by Glenn Cameron, and Historical Dictionary of the Bahá'í Faith, by Hugh Adamson: Review, by William P. Collins, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 8 (1998). [about]
- Indexes to Bahá'í World volumes: Obituaries, chronologies, contents, illustrations, in Bahá'í World (2013). Seven separate indexes for Bahá'í World, in PDF, Word, and Excel versions. [about]
- Making the Crooked Straight: A Contribution to Baha'i Apologetics [excerpt], by Udo Schaefer and Nicola Towfigh (2000). Front- and back-matter of the book only: Contents, Preface, Introduction, Conclusion, Bibliography, Index. [about]
- Making the Invisible Visible: Introductory Books on the Bahá'í Faith, by Denis MacEoin, in Religion (iFirst), 42:3 (2012). Overview of contemporary issues in Baha'i scholarship from an outsider's perspective, including definition of "New Religious Movement," links to Islam, and the succession of authority in light of the truncated guardianship and the lack of schisms. [about]
- Mentions of the Bábí and Bahá'í Faiths in Encyclopedia Iranica: Sixty Excerpts, by Hamid Algar and Moojan Momen, in Encyclopaedia Iranica (1985). Excerpts of 60 articles in the Encyclopedia, with links to the offsite originals, which contain a reference to the Faith. These items are not long enough to warrant a separate entry in this Library, yet are included here for ease of discovery. [about]
- Resource Guide for the Scholarly Study of the Bahá'í Faith, by Robert Stockman and Jonah Winters (1997). A comprehensive research and educational tool for the student or teacher of the Bahá'í Faith. Includes curriculum guides, lecture outlines, annotated bibliographies, and lists of educational materials. [about]