Search for tag "Adelbert Mühlschlegel"
|1952 29 Feb
||Shoghi Effendi appoints the second contingent of Hands of the Cause of God. [BW12:375–6; CT202–3 MBW20–1; PP254; ZK47]
- They are Fred Schopflocher, Corinne True, Dhikru’lláh Khádem, Shu’á’u’lláh ‘Alá’í, Adelbert Mühlschlegel, Músá Banání and Clara Dunn. [BW12:375–6; MWB19–20]
- Shoghi Effendi describes their two-fold function: propagation of the Faith and preservation of its unity. [BW12:376; MBW21]
||Hands of the Cause; Fred Schopflocher; Corinne True; Dhikru’lláh Khádem; Shu’á’u’lláh ‘Alá’í; Adelbert Mühlschlegel; Músá Banání; Clara Dunn
|1957 25 Nov
||Nine Hands are chosen to serve as Custodians of’ the Faith residing in the Holy Land. [BBD57; BW13:342; DH215]
- The Hands residing in the Holy Land are established as a legal body under the title ‘The Custodians of the Bahá’í World Faith’.
- The Hands chosen as first Custodians are Rúhíyyih Khánum, Mason Remey, Amelia Collins, Leroy Ioas, Hasan Balyuzi, ‘Alí Akbar Furútan, Jalál Kházeh, Paul Haney and Adelbert Mühlschlegel. [BW13:345–6; MC40–1]
||The Custodians of the Bahá’í World Faith; Rúhíyyih Khánum; Mason Remey; Amelia Collins; Leroy Ioas; Hasan Balyuzi; ‘Alí Akbar Furútan; Jalál Kházeh; Paul Haney; Adelbert Mühlschlegel
|1980 29 Jul
||Adelbert Mühlschlegel, Hand of the Cause of God, passes away at his pioneer post in Athens, Greece. (b.16 June 1897) [BW18:613; VV52]
- For his obituary see BW18:611–13.
- Shoghi Effendi had appointed him among the second contingent on the 29th of February, 1952. [MoCxxiii]
||Adelbert Mühlschlegel; Hand of the Cause; In Memoriam; Appointment Hand - Second Contingent