Search for tag "Advent of Divine Justice (letter)"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Advenimiento de la Justicia Divina, El, by Shoghi Effendi. Spanish translation of Advent of Divine Justice. [about]
- Advent of Divine Justice, by Shoghi Effendi (1971). [about]
- Advent of Divine Justice: Study questions to, by Dwight Allen and Morten Bergsmo, in Studying the Writings of Shoghi Effendi (1991). [about]
- Advent of Divine Justice Study Outline, by Brett Zamir. A brief outline of The Advent of Divine Justice [about]
- Celestial Burning, A: A Selective Study of the Writings of Shoghi Effendi, by Jack McLean (2012). Style, content, and context of World Order of Baha'u'llah and Dispensation of Baha'u'llah: part of chapter 1 of this lengthy analysis of the work of Shoghi Effendi (pages 1-71), offered as a sample. [about]
- Pioneering, Language, Arts, Example of 'Abdu'l-Bahá, by Universal House of Justice (1998). Pioneering; Serving parents; Serving where need is; Gardens; International Auxiliary Language; Arabic pronunciation; study of Persian; Some references in Writings of Baha'u'llah; Folk art; External affairs; Daily living; Abdu'l-Baha as divine exemplar. [about]
- Rise of Justice in the Spiritual and Secular Life of Man, The: excerpts from The Advent of Divine Justice by Shoghi Effendi, by James B. Thomas, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 9 (2008). [about]
- Shoghi Effendi and the American Dream, by Sandra Hutchison, in World Order, 29:1 (1997). Context and import of Advent of Divine Justice, American destiny, the American frontier, ethical imperatives, and the Most Great Peace. [about]
- Vision of Shoghi Effendi as Reflected in the Advent of Divine Justice, by Richard Thomas (1984). [about]