Search for tag "Agriculture"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Agriculture: A Fundamental Principle, by Paul Hanley, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 3:1 (1990). [about]
- Agriculture and Rural Life, by Abdu'l-Bahá and Shoghi Effendi (1995). [about]
- Food and Farming: Warwick Leaflets, by Warwick Bahá'í Bookshop (2001). [about]
- For the Betterment of the World: The Worldwide Bahá'í Community's Approach to Social and Economic Development, by Office of Social and Economic Development (2018). Essays, photographs, and overviews of local projects around the world, illustrating how Bahá'í principles are being carried out in practice, prepared by the Office of Social and Economic Development of the Bahá'í International Community. [about]
- Proselytizing, Development, and the Covenant, by Universal House of Justice, in Messages from the Universal House of Justice: 1963-1986, The Third Epoch of the Formative Age (1996). Teaching vs. proselytization; applying Baha'i social teachings without becoming ensnared in prevailing cultural mores; and the uniqueness of the Baha'i covenant. [about]
- Taxation, Drought and the Golden Rule, by Neil Podger, in 75 Years of the Bahá'í Faith in Australasia (1996). [about]
- True Foundation of All Economics, The, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2000). Book-length compilation ordered by chapters covering 26 themes on the economy, welfare, development, women's employment, work ethics, morality, agriculture, extremes of wealth and poverty, profit-sharing, health and alcohol, consultation. [about]