Search for tag "Agriculture"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Agriculture: A Fundamental Principle, by Paul Hanley, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 3:1 (1990). [about]
- Agriculture and Rural Life, by Abdu'l-Bahá and Shoghi Effendi (1995). [about]
- Food and Farming: Warwick Leaflets, by Warwick Bahá'í Bookshop (2001). [about]
- Proselytizing, Development, and the Covenant, by Universal House of Justice, in Messages from the Universal House of Justice: 1963-1986, The Third Epoch of the Formative Age (1996). Teaching vs. proselytization; applying Baha'i social teachings without becoming ensnared in prevailing cultural mores; and the uniqueness of the Baha'i covenant. [about]
- Taxation, Drought and the Golden Rule, by Neil Podger, in 75 Years of the Bahá'í Faith in Australasia (1996). [about]
- True Foundation of All Economics, The, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2000). Book-length compilation ordered by chapters covering 26 themes on the economy, welfare, development, women's employment, work ethics, morality, agriculture, extremes of wealth and poverty, profit-sharing, health and alcohol, consultation. [about]