Search for tag "Agriculture"
||The Council of Agriculture of the Executive Yuan (Senate) of Taiwan co-sponsors with the National Spiritual Assembly a Bahá'í educational programme on environmental protection. [BINS218:5]
- This is the first formal joint effort between the Bahá'ís of Taiwan and the government authorities.
from the main catalogue
- Agriculture: A Fundamental Principle, by Paul Hanley, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 3:1 (1990). [about]
- Agriculture and Rural Life, by Abdu'l-Bahá and Shoghi Effendi (1995). [about]
- Food and Farming: Warwick Leaflets, by Warwick Bahá'í Bookshop (2001). [about]
- Taxation, Drought and the Golden Rule, by Neil Podger, in 75 Years of the Bahá'í Faith in Australasia (1996). [about]
- True Foundation of All Economics, The, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2000). Book-length compilation ordered by chapters covering 26 themes on the economy, welfare, development, women's employment, work ethics, morality, agriculture, extremes of wealth and poverty, profit-sharing, health and alcohol, consultation. [about]