Search for tag "Aldham Robarts"
||John and Audrey Robarts with their two younger children, Patrick and Tina, leave Toronto for their pioneer post in Mafeking (later Mafikeng), Buchuanaland (later Botswana and formerly Bophuthatswana). Older children Aldham and Gerald pioneered to Nigeria and a homefront post respectively. [LOF485-6]
- Later the same year he is appointed to the newly established Auxiliary Board by Hand of the Cause of God Músá Banání. They would return to Canada some 13 years later. [LOF486, 491]
||John Robarts; Audrey Robarts; Aldham Robarts; Gerald Robarts; Patrick Robarts; Tina Robarts
|1991 18 Jun
||The passing of Hand of the Cause of God, Knight of Bahá'u'lláh, John Aldham Robarts at Rawdon, Quebec. He was born in Waterloo, Ontario 2nd of November, 1901. [VV124]
- Shoghi Effendi had appointed him among the third contingent on the 2nd of October, 1957. [MoCxxiii]
- Bahá’í World, Vol. 20, 1986-1992, “In Memoriam,” pp. 801-9.
- For his obituary see BINS250:10.
- For picture see VV124.
- For the story of how he came to learn of the Faith see SBR137.
||Hand of the Cause of God; Knight of Baha'u'llah; John Aldham Robarts; John Robarts; In Memoriam; Appointment Hand - Third Contingent