Search for tag "Apostle of Baha'u'llah"
||Birth of Mírzá Áqá Ján-i-Kashání (Khadimu'lláh), Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh and His amanuensis.
||Mirza Áqa Jan-i-Kashani; Khadimu'llah; Apostle of Baha'u'llah; amanuensis
|1837. c. 1837
||Birth of Mírzá Muhammad Mustafáy-i-Baghdádí, Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh, in Iraq.
||Mirza Muhammad Mustafay-i-Baghdadi; Apostle of Baha'u'llah
||Birth of Mírzá Abu'l-Fadl-i-Gulpáygání, Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh, in Gulpáygán.
||Gulpaygani; Apostle of Baha'u'llah
||Birth of Shaykh Muhammad-‘Alíy-i-Qá'iní, Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh, in Naw Firist, near Bírjand. [EB273]
||Naw Firist; Bírjand; Iran; Persia
||Shaykh Muhammad-‘Aliy-i-Qa'ini; birth; Apostle of Baha'u'llah
||Badí` delivers the Tablet of Bahá'u'lláh to the Sháh. He is tortured and executed. [BBRXXXIX; BKG300; BW18:383; RB3:184–6]
- For details of his torture and martyrdom see BKG300, 304–7 and RB3:186–91.
- For the account of the French Minister in Tihrán see BBR254–5.
- He is given the title Fakhru'sh-Shuhadá' (Pride of Martyrs). [BKG300]
- Shoghi Effendi listed him among the Apostles of Bahá'u'lláh. [BW3:80–1]
- For the effect on Bahá'u'lláh of the martyrdom of Badí` see BKG300 and GPB199.
- See also BKG293–314; GPB199, RB3:172–203; TN589
||Badi`; Fakhru'sh-Shuhada' (Pride of Martyrs); Apostle of Baha'u'llah; Shah
||Mírzá Músá, Áqáy-i-Kalím, the faithful brother of Bahá'u'lláh, passes away in `Akká. [BBD166; BKG369; DH57]
- He is buried in the Bahá'í section of the Muslim cemetery. [DH81]
- He was designated by Shoghi Effendi as one of the 19 Apostles of Bahá'u'lláh. [BBD166; BW3:80–1]
||Mirza Musa; Áqay-i-Kalim; Apostle of Baha'u'llah; Karbala'i Hasan Khan; Karbala'i Sadiq
|1914 21 Jan
||Mírzá Abu'l-Fadl-i-Gulpáygání, Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh, passes away in Cairo. [AB404; BBD67]
- For a brief biography see EM263–5, SDH113.
- His resting place is now next to that of Lua Getsinger in the Bahá'í cemetery in Cairo.
- His numerous works include Fará'id (The Peerless Gems) 1898; The Brilliant Proof; 1912; Bahá'í Proofs, 1902; and Al-Duraru'l-Bahíyih (The Shining Pearls, published in English as Miracles and Metaphors), 1900. [BBD7]
||Mirza Abu'l-Fadl-i-Gulpaygani; Apostle of Baha'u'llah; Lua Getsinger; Baha'i cemetery; In Memoriam
||Shaykh Kázim-i-Samandar, Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh, passes away early in the year.
- For the story of his life see EB191-215.
||Shaykh Kazim-i-Samandar; Apostle of Baha'u'llah; In Memoriam