Search for tag "Apostle of Baha'u'llah"
||Birth of Mírzá Áqá Ján-i-Kashání (Khadimu'lláh), Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh and His amanuensis.
||Mirza Áqa Jan-i-Kashani, Khadimu'llah, Apostle of Baha'u'llah, amanuensis
|1837. c. 1837
||Birth of Mírzá Muhammad Mustafáy-i-Baghdádí, Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh, in Iraq.
||Mirza Muhammad Mustafay-i-Baghdadi, Apostle of Baha'u'llah
||Birth of Mírzá Abu'l-Fadl-i-Gulpáygání, Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh, in Gulpáygán.
||Gulpaygani, Apostle of Baha'u'llah
||Mírzá Músá, Áqáy-i-Kalím, the faithful brother of Bahá'u'lláh, passes away in `Akká. [BBD166; BKG369; DH57]
- He is buried in the Bahá'í section of the Muslim cemetery. [DH81]
- He was designated by Shoghi Effendi as one of the 19 Apostles of Bahá'u'lláh. [BBD166; BW3:80–1]
||Mirza Musa, Áqay-i-Kalim, Apostle of Baha'u'llah, Karbala'i Hasan Khan, Karbala'i Sadiq
|1914 21 Jan
||Mírzá Abu'l-Fadl-i-Gulpáygání, Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh, passes away in Cairo. [AB404; BBD67]
- For a brief biography see EM263–5, SDH113.
- His resting place is now next to that of Lua Getsinger in the Bahá'í cemetery in Cairo.
- His numerous works include Fará'id (The Peerless Gems) 1898; The Brilliant Proof; 1912; Bahá'í Proofs, 1902; and Al-Duraru'l-Bahíyih (The Shining Pearls, published in English as Miracles and Metaphors), 1900. [BBD7]
||Mirza Abu'l-Fadl-i-Gulpaygani, Apostle of Baha'u'llah, Lua Getsinger, Baha'i cemetery
||Shaykh Kázim-i-Samandar, Apostle of Bahá'u'lláh, passes away early in the year.
- For the story of his life see EB191-215.
||Shaykh Kazim-i-Samandar, Apostle of Baha'u'llah, In Memoriam
- Tags are simplified spellings, minus all accents and punctuation, used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Searches are matched to any part of a tag: searching for mashr will also return Mashriqu'l-Adhkar, or Egyptian will also return Egypt.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.
- While all documents on this website will hopefully one day be tagged, so far we've only applied a few tags to the main Collection.
However, most events in the Chronology are now tagged.