Search for tag "Austria"
|1946 21 Apr
||The National Spiritual Assembly of Germany and Austria is re-established. [BBRSM185]
- It is elected for the first time since 1937.
- Three American soldiers are members. [BBRSM185]
||NSA Germany and Austria
||The Germano-Austrian teaching plan (1948–53), comprising internal goals only, is launched. [BBRSM158]
||The National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of Germany and Austria launch a Five Year Plan (1948-1953). [Ruhi 8.2 p46]
||Teaching Plans; Five Year Plan
||Separate national spiritual assemblies are formed for Germany and Austria. [BBRSM186]
- For the letter of the Custodians to the national convention of Austria see MC158–60.
|1970 25 Dec - 1971 3 Jan
||The First International Bahá’í Youth Winter School takes place in Salzburg, Austria, attended by 600 people from 25 countries. [BW15:332]
- For picture see BW15:332.
||The Association for Bahá’í Studies, German-Speaking Europe, is established in Austria. [BW19:357–8]
from the main catalogue
- References to the Bahá'í Faith in the U.S. State Department's Country Reports on Human Rights Practices, by United States Department of State (1991). Excerpts from the State Department's annual compilation of Country Reports on Human Rights Practices on discrimination against the Baha'i Faith and persecution of its adherents in twenty countries. [about]