Search for tag "Bahai Scriptures"
|1923 12 Feb
||Bahai Scriptures, edited by Horace Holley, is published. [SBR231]
- It is the first comprehensive collection of Bahá'í writings made thus far in English. [SBR231]
||Horace Holley; Bahai Scriptures
|1960 12 Jul
||Horace Hotchkiss Holley, Hand of the Cause of God, passes away in Haifa. (b. 7 April, 1887 in Torrington, CT) [MC226-227, BW13:849]
- Shoghi Effendi had appointed him among the first contingent on the 24th of December, 1951. [MoCxxiii]
- For his obituary see BW13:849–858.
- For cable from the Hands of the Cause see MC217–18.
- See also SBR214-247, LoF253-264 and Holley, Horace Hotchkiss
by R. Jackson Armstrong-Ingram.
His publications Bahaism: The Modern Social Religion,
Religion for Mankind,
Bahai, The Spirit of the Age,
Baha'i Scriptures; Selections from the Utterances of Bahaʼuʼllah and Abdul Baha,
Divinations and Creation,
The World Economy of Baháʼuʼlláh,
The Inner Garden; A Book of Verse .
|Haifa; Torrington; CT
||Horace Holley; Hands of the Cause of God; In Memoriam; Appointment Hands - First Contingent; Bahai Scriptures (book); Read-aloud Plays; Play