Search for tag "Borrah Kavelin"
||The International Bahá’í Council is elected for the first time, by postal ballot of the members of the national spiritual assemblies. [BW13:397; MC282]
- The members are Jessie Revell, ‘Alí Nakhjavání, Lutfu’lláh Hakím, Ethel Revell, Charles Wolcott, Sylvia Ioas, Mildred Mottahedeh, Ian Semple and Borrah Kavelin. [MC282]
- See BW13:398 for picture.
- See also BBD118; BBRSM131; BW16:90; CB324; MC168, 242.
||International Baha’i Council; Jessie Revell; ‘Ali Nakhjavani; Lutfu’llah Hakim; Ethel Revell; Charles Wolcott; Sylvia Ioas; Mildred Mottahedeh; Ian Semple; Borrah Kavelin
|1963 22 Apr
||The results of the election of the Universal House of Justice are announced at the close of the morning session of the International Convention: Charles Wolcott, ‘Alí Nakhjavání, H. Borrah Kavelin, Ian Semple, Lutfu’lláh Hakím, David Hofman, Hugh Chance, Amoz Gibson and Hushmand Fatheazam. [BBD231–3; BBRSM131; BW14:425 MC425; SS50; VVXI-XII]
- For a picture of the Hands of the Cause of God with the Universal House of Justice see ZK123.
||Charles Wolcott; ‘Ali Nakhjavani; H. Borrah Kavelin; Ian Semple; Lutfu’llah Hakim; David Hofman; Hugh Chance; Amoz Gibson; Hushmand Fatheazam
||The Universal House of Justice is elected for the sixth time at the International Convention held in Haifa. Delegates from 148 National/Regional Assemblies participated. [BINS176; VV97]
- David Hofman and H. Borrah Kavelin announce their retirement. [VV97]
- A gift of a large bowl of 120 roses was received from the Bahá'í of Iran.
||International Convention; David Hofman; H. Borrah Kavelin
|1988 18 Dec
||H. Borrah Kavelin, former member of the first House of Justice, passes away in Albuquerque, New Mexico. [VV97]
||Albuquerque; New Mexico
||H. Borrah Kavelin; UHJ