Search for tag "Canberra"
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
||The formation of the first Local Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of Canberra, the last capital city in Australia for form.
|1982 2 – 5 Sep
||A Bahá’í International Conference to mark the fiftieth anniversary of the passing of the Greatest Holy Leaf is held in Canberra, Australia, attended by some 2,400 Bahá’ís, twice as many as were expected, from 45 countries. [BW18:100; VV61]
- For the message of the Universal House of Justice see BW18:159–60.
- For a pictorial report see BW18:147–50.
||Conferences, Bahai; Conferences, International; Bahiyyih Khanum (Greatest Holy Leaf)
- Tags are simplified spellings used to find documents on a similar topic but with various titles.
- Apostrophes and accents are removed. `Abdu'l-Bahá will be searched as Abdul-Baha.
- Searches match parts of a tag: searching for mashr will also show Mashriqul-Adhkar, or Egyptian will also show Egypt.
- 1- and 2-letter words will not be searched.