Search for tag "Clusters"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Core Activities of the Five Year Plan and the Movement of Clusters, by Farzam Arbab (2004). [about]
- Learning to Respond to Emerging New Realities: Messages from the Universal House of Justice, by Universal House of Justice (2006). Two letters to the US NSA dealing with expansion and administration, and a document prepared by the International Teaching Centre, "Impact of Growth on Administration Processes." [about]
- Message on clusters, institutes, and growth, by International Teaching Centre (2007). Message from the Counsellors on growth and enrollments. [about]
- Race, Place, and Clusters: Current Vision and Possible Strategies, by June Manning Thomas, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 27:3 (2017). Division by place affects the possibilities for racial unity, especially in fragmented U.S. metropolitan areas. The "institute process” as a strategy could overcome challenges that place-based action poses for racial unity. [about]
- Ridvan Message to the US National Spiritual Assembly, by Universal House of Justice (2007). Brief discussion of clusters and the low rate of enrollments in the United States. [about]