Search for tag "Communism"
||The Bahá’ís of El Salvador call on the president of the republic to dispel any suspicions that the Bahá’í community is linked to communism.
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- After Communism: What Next?: Warwick Leaflets, by Warwick Bahá'í Bookshop (1990). Leaflet proposing the Baha'i Faith as a solution to the hole left in European society by the downfall of communism. [about]
- Challenges to Bahá'í Studies, by Udo Schaefer, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 2:1 (1992). Discussion of the intellectual presentation of the Baha'i Faith, and of the related topics of review, apologetics, and contemporary political contexts. [about]
- Exile from El Salvador: A Conversation with Antonio, by Eileen Estes and Richard Hollinger, in dialogue magazine, 1:4 (1987). Interview with a former member of the Salvadorean Baha'i community about his history, and about threats to the Central American refugee community in Los Angeles. Includes report "Human Rights Workers in El Salvador Suppressed," by Steven Hall-Williams. [about]
- Marxism Yesterday and Today, by Colin Leys, in The Baha'i Faith and Marxism (1987). [about]
- Notes on the Babi and Bahá'í Religions in Russia and its territories, by Graham Hassall, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 5:3 (1993). Overview of the history of Babi and Baha'i communities in Russia and Russian territories. [about]