Search for tag "Conversion"
from the main catalogue
- Bahá'í Faith: Prophecy and Conversion, by Brian J. Mistler (2001). Results of a field study of Baha'is in the United States and Australia which demonstrate that family connections and social teachings are greater incentives to conversion than prophecy is.
- Bahá'í Faith and Traditional Societies, The: Exploring Universes of Discourse, by Moojan Momen, in dialogue magazine, 1:4 (1987). How misunderstandings can arise between pioneers and the cultures they've moved to; traditional vs. modern ways of communication, and the dynamics of conversion. [about]
- Conversion Movements within Hindu Village Culture, by Susan Maneck (1997). Hindu, Christian, and Baha'i conversion patterns in India. [about]
- Entry by Troops, Promoting, by Shoghi Effendi and Universal House of Justice, in Compilation of Compilations, Volume 3 (2000). [about]
- Jewish Conversion to the Bahá'í Faith, by Moshe Sharon. [about]
- Promoting Entry by Troops: Study Guide, by Robert McClelland (1994). Study guide for the statement by the House and their compilation "Promoting Entry by Troops." [about]