Search for tag "Curriculum"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í Education: Sources of Guidance (2007). A lengthy compilation covering many subjects of interest to parents, teachers, and students, such as education principles, curricula, pedagogy, psychology, gender, infants, and institutions. [about]
- Education for Interdependence: The University and the Global Citizen, by Michael Karlberg, in Global Studies Journal, 3:1 (2010). This paper advocates the value of an outcomes-based approach to global citizenship education and suggests a framework of core learning outcomes that can guide and inform the development of global citizenship curricula in universities. [about]
- Family in Baha'i Society, The: A Unique Approach to Curriculum Development, by Stephen Hall, in The Family: Our Hopes and Challenges (1995). [about]
- Principles and Practices of Curriculum Design and Development, by Farzam Arbab (2004). [about]
- Resource Guide for the Scholarly Study of the Bahá'í Faith, by Robert Stockman and Jonah Winters (1997). A comprehensive research and educational tool for the student or teacher of the Bahá'í Faith. Includes curriculum guides, lecture outlines, annotated bibliographies, and lists of educational materials. [about]
- SunWALK: A Bahá'í-inspired Model of Education, by Roger Prentice, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 6 (2005). [about]