Search for tag "Daniel (Bible)"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í-Christian Dialogue: Some Key Issues Considered, by Francis Beckwith, in Christian Research Journal (1989). An antagonistic and polemical overview of the Baha'i Faith by a Christian. [about]
- Bahá'í-Christian Dialogue: Some Key Issues Considered, by Francis Beckwith: A Bahá'í Response, by David Friedman (1998). Lengthy theological apologia. [about]
- Bahá'u'lláh and the New Era Regarding the Explanation of Daniel 12:12: Beckwith's Allegations, by Universal House of Justice (1990). Responses to allegations Francis Beckwith makes in his booklet "Baha'i" about changes to this book. [about]
- Daniel's Prophecies, by Universal House of Justice, in Lights of Irfan, Volume 8 (2007). [about]
- Dates in Baha'u'llah and the New Era: A response to Francis Beckwith, by National Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of the United States (1992). Response to certain allegations Beckwith makes in his booklet Baha'i. [about]
- I Daniel: index, by Bruce Limber (1999). An index to the contents of Robert Riggs' book I, Daniel. [about]
- I, Daniel, by Robert Riggs (1998). [about]
- Passing of Abdu'l-Baha, The, by Shoghi Effendi and Lady Blomfield (1922). A compilation on the last days of 'Abdu'l-Baha, his funeral, and tributes on his behalf. Later published in abridged form in World Order. [about]
- Prophecy of Daniel; Modifications of Baha'u'llah and the New Era, by Universal House of Justice (1996). Two topics: the fulfilment of the Biblical prophecy of Daniel concerning 1,335 days, and modifications made to Baha'u'llah and the New Era. [about]
- Sabaeans and African-based Religions in the Americas, The, by Universal House of Justice, in Lights of Irfan, 13 (2012). Overview of the religion of the Sabaeans [aka Sabeans], and some indigenous practices in the southern Americas such as Yoruba, Santeria, and Brazilian Candomble. [about]
- Truth Triumphs: A Bahá'í Response to Misrepresentations of the Bahá'í Teachings and Bahá'í History, by Peter Terry (1999). Rebuttal of Francis Beckwith's thesis "Baha'i, A Christian response to Baha'ism, the religion which aims toward one world government and one common faith." [about]