Search for tag "Dating"
from the main catalogue
- Ishraqát, Tablet of, Date of Revelation, by Universal House of Justice (1996). Clues that could provide a date for the revelation of Baha'u'llah's "Tablet of Ishraqat." Includes part of Sen McGlinn's original query to which the House. [about]
- Islamische Grundlagen des Kitáb-i Aqdas: Mit neuen Erkenntnissen zu seiner Datierung, by Kamran Ekbal, in Iran im 19. Jahrhundert und die Entstehung der Bahá'í Religion, eds. Johann Christoph Bürgel and Isabel Schayani (1998). [about]
- Kitáb-i Aqdas of Mírzá Husain `Alí Núrí, Bahá'u'lláh, The: Redating its Beginnings, by Kamran Ekbal, in Proceedings of the Third European Conference of Iranian Studies, Part 2: Mediaeval and Modern Persian Studies (1999). The exact date when the Aqdas was written is unclear. It may have been composed over a period of about five years and in different locations. [about]
- Kitáb-i-Íqán, The Book of Certitude: Dating the Iqan, by Christopher Buck, in Symbol and Secret (1995). [about]
- Tablets of Baha'u'llah Revealed after the Kitab-i-Aqdas: Information on Circumstances of Revelation of Tablets, by Universal House of Justice Research Department (1997). List of recipients and dates of Section 17 of Tablets of Baha'u'llah Revealed after the Kitab-i-Aqdas, "Excerpts from other Tablets." [about]