Search for tag "David Ruhe"
||The Universal House of Justice is elected for a second time by delegates from 81 National Spiritual Assemblies. [BW15:557]
- Dr David Ruhe is elected to replace Dr Hakím, who resigned for reasons of ill health. The members were: Amoz Gibson, 'Ali Nakhjavani, Hushmand Fatheazam, Ian Semple, Charles Wolcott, David Hofman, H. Borrah Kavelin, Hugh Chance and David Ruhe. [VV3]
- For a description of the second international convention and pictures see BW14:564–8.
||International Convention; Election; David Ruhe; UHJ
|1993 29 Apr - 2 May
||The Seventh Bahá'í International Convention at the World Centre. Those elected to the Universal House of Justice were: Mr. Ali Nakhjavani, Mr. Glenford Mitchell, Mr. Adib Taherzadeh, Mr. Ian Semple, Mr. Peter Khan, Mr. Houshman Fatheazam, Mr. Hooper Dunbar, Mr. Farzam Arbab and Mr. Douglas Martin. [BINS295] [BW93-4p51-58]
- Hugh Chance and David Ruhe announce their retirement. Mr. Chance served since 1963 and Dr. Ruhe since 1968. [BINS295] [BS93-4p57]
- For a report of the Convention see BW93–4:51–8.
- For pictures see BW93–4:52, 53, 54, 57.
||Election of the Universal House of Justice; Mr. Ali Nakhjavani; Mr. Glenford Mitchell; Mr. Adib Taherzadeh; Mr. Ian Semple; Mr. Peter Khan; Mr. Houshman Fatheazam; Mr. Hooper Dunbar; Mr. Farzam Arbab; Mr. Douglas Martin; Hugh Chance; David Ruhe
|2005 6 Sep
||The passing of former Universal House of Justice member David S. Ruhe near Newburg, New York. He served on the Universal House of Justice from 1968 to 1993. [BWNS388]
||David Ruhe; David S. Ruhe