Search for tag "Deepening"
|1983. 13 Jan
||The publication of the compilation entitled "The Importance of Deepening Our Knowledge and Understanding of the Faith" by the Universal House of Justice. [Messages63-86p571, Compilation of CompilationsVol 1 p187]
||Deepening; Compilations; Publications
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Adult/Youth Study: Meetings, books, methods, and outcomes recommended in the Writings for youth and adult study, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá. [about]
- Biblical References in Tablets of the Divine Plan, by JoAnn M. Borovicka, in Lights of Irfan, 18 (2017). Knowledge of the Bible is now at an all-time low; a study of the contexts of four biblical references found in Tablets of the Divine Plan, to demonstrate the value that biblical literacy brings to the study and implementation of these Tablets. [about]
- Brief Course on the Bahá'í Faith, A (1993). Basic themes and beliefs of the Baha'i Faith, explained succinctly, with glossary and study questions. [about]
- Compiler's Notes: Barstow Collection, by Thellie Lovejoy (2000). Introduction to and description of the Dwight Barstow archive. [about]
- Messages from the Universal House of Justice 1963-1986: Third Epoch of the Formative Age, by Universal House of Justice (1996). [about]
- Ocean of His Utterances, The, by Howard Colby Ives (1963). Unpublished study course in the Revelation of Bahá'u'lláh using the books of Bahá'u'lláh, Abdu'l‑Baha, and Shoghi Effendi, compiled and with commentary by Ives. Not yet formatted. [about]
- Scholarship, Bahá'í, by Shoghi Effendi and Universal House of Justice, in Bahá'í Studies Review, 3:2 (1993). [about]
- Shoghi Effendi, Studying the Writings of, by Universal House of Justice, in Studying the Writings of the Guardian, ed. M. Bergsmo (1991). [about]
- Station of Baha'u'llah: Three Letters, by Universal House of Justice (1991). Three letters on the station of Baha'u'llah, the souls of the Manifestations, the varying intensities of their Revelations, the phrase "most precious Being," and on teaching the Faith to Christians. [about]
- Unrestrained as the Wind: A Life Dedicated to Bahá'u'lláh (1985). Compilation of quotations on topics of especial interest to Bahá'í youth. [about]