Search for tag "Devotional gatherings"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í Feast Book, by Bahá'u'lláh and Abdu'l-Bahá (2000). Quotations for all 19 Feasts, nicely laid-out with graphics and suitable for printing. [about]
- Creating Environments that Enhance Spirituality, by Dawn Staudt, in Solas, 3 (2003). The teachings and laws of the Bahá’í Faith are for spiritual advancement of both the individual and society. Three areas in particular help individual development: the use of personal prayer, the arts and Tranquility Zones, and the role of encouragement. [about]
- Devotional Gatherings, Selected Guidance concerning, by Universal House of Justice. Structure and character of devotional practices. [about]
- "Devotional Meetings," Definition and Scope of, by Universal House of Justice (1991). Guidance on the structure and content of devotional gatherings. [about]
- Music, Devotions, and Mashriqu'l-Adhkár, by R. Jackson Armstrong-Ingram: Review, by Robert H. Stockman, in Journal of Bahá'í Studies, 1:2 (1988). [about]
- Prayer and Devotional Life, by Báb, The and Bahá'u'lláh (2019). A compilation to assist Baha'is in a time when, as the House says in its cover letter, "devotional activities are everywhere multiplying and are increasingly being integrated into the core of community life." [about]