Search for tag "Disability"
from the main catalogue
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
- Bahá'í's View of Disability, A, by Paul Booth (1999). [about]
- Conqueror for St. Helena, A: A Tribute to Catherine Huxtable, by W. G. Huxtable, in Bahá'í News, 522 (1974). Huxtable, member of the LSA of Toronto, traveled from Canada to fulfil various pioneering goals, all while suffering from muscular dystrophy. [about]
- Dawn over Mount Hira and Other Essays, by Marzieh Gail (1976). A collection of essays on various topics of interest to Baha'i studies and history. Most of these were first published in Star of the West and World Order between 1929 and 1971. [about]
- Exemption from Obligatory Prayer for the Sick, by Universal House of Justice (2000). [about]
- Handicapped facilities at the Bahá'í World Center pilgrimage sites, by Universal House of Justice (2000). Two letters giving an overview of wheelchair access to various points on pilgrimage tours. [about]
- Physical disability preventing genuflections of Long Obligatory Prayer, by Universal House of Justice (2000). How can a believer with physical disabilities say the Long Obligatory Prayer, which requires genuflections. Preceded by original question asked. [about]