Search for tag "Electrification of the Shrines"
See all tags, sorted numerically or alphabetically.
|1921 Sep - Apr 1922
||Roy Wilhelm had sent three generators to the Holy Land and had asked permission from 'Abdu'l-Bahá to have Curtis Kelsey come and install them. His request was granted and Curtis spent from September, 1921 until April, 1922 in the Holy Land. The units were installed at the Shrine of the Báb, (See SETPE1p38) at Bahjí (See SETPE1p55) and at the home of 'Abdu'l-Bahá at #7 Haparsin Street and the work was completed at all three locations on the last day of Ridván, 1922. [BW15p468-473]
||Electrification of the Shrines; Roy Wilhelm; Curtis Kelsey